June 5, 2016

June 2016 Update

Hi everybody! Time for another blog update! It's almost summer vacation for me and I have many posts planned, but here are all of the ones I have planned for June. I plan on releasing these once I'm done finishing up some school work. Also, some of these posts might be pushed back.
  • Pixar Review: The Blue Umbrella - I look at the beautiful looking 2013 short that was shown in front of Monsters University.
  • The Pixar Points #29: A Lookback on Disney Infinity - With the recent news of the popular series ending, I want to show my thoughts on the game series with everything I loved and didn't like about the games.
  • Pixar Review: Lava - Another amazing looking short that shows the love story of volcanoes and was shown in front of Inside Out
  • The Pixar Points #30: A Closer Look at Toy Story 2 - Another edition of the posts where I analyze the entire movie from beginning to end, this time with Pixar's first sequel. Also, I noticed that the movie screenshots where acting goofy on the Toy Story and A Bug's Life editions, so I'll try to fix that with this one.
  • You can also expect coverage of some news stories coming out soon.
See you later!

No comments: