March 28, 2015

Post 213: Pete Docter's 'Inside Out' Talk Show Interview

Hi everybody! I know I haven't posted in a while, so I have some catching up to do. Today, I have three news stories that I will cover today. I know they did release another international trailer, but I feel like these international trailers were starting to spoil a bit too much. (But if you are interested you can check it out here.) Anyways, let's look at a television interview that goes Inside Out with the director (Pete Docter) and producer (Jonas Rivera) of the movie!


The interview mostly said stuff we already knew, but it did unveil that Pete Docter voiced a character, Riley's dad's Anger! Pete Docter also said that the voice actors are truly fantastic, with Amy Poehler (Joy) and Bill Hader (Fear) helped write some scenes. With all this news coming out, can't June 19th come any faster?
 
News found here:
 
Anyways, I think that this was a great way to get people interested in the movie and this was a great insight of what we might expect in the bonus features of the movie's Blu-ray release. Anyways, see you soon!
 
What do you think of this television interview about Inside Out?


No comments: