March 10, 2015

Post 209: 2nd 'Inside Out' Trailer Delivers Exactly Want You Want

Hi everybody! It's here, the trailer you have all been waiting for! This trailer is probably now my favorite one we have gotten from the movie currently. Joy, Fear, Anger, Disgust, and Sadness now have gave us laughs, great animation, and more moments to quote until the movie comes out. The Ellen Show premiered the trailer and has members of the cast on her show throughout the week. Anyways, let's talk about the trailer!

The first thing that you noticed about the trailer is that we get more of the actual story including how Joy and Sadness get lost in Riley's mind. It is a really clever set up and I can't wait to it in see the movie and more clever moments.
The other thing we got to see was Disgust, Fear, and Anger trying to figure out what to do when Joy and Sadness aren't around. There are lots of fun moments most of them with Anger including, "Can I say that curse word now?" and "Congratulations San Francisco, you've ruined pizza!"
The last thing I want to talk about is the first looks at the different worlds Joy and Sadness go to in the movie. This leads to first official looks at Bing Bong and Dream Unicorn who I hope are both going to be fun characters that I can't wait to see more of.
There were more fun moments in the trailer, but you can talk about those in the comments, overall it was a fun trailer and I can't wait for the movie. But I also want to point out that Pixar put out a short video with the cast which is also fun and I hope to see more of the cast on the bonus features of the Blu-ray release.
 
News found here:
 
I think this trailer shows why I'm so excited for the movie, they added the right blend of humor and heart. I can't wait to sit in my movie theatre seat this Summer. See you soon!
 
What do you think of the newest trailer for Inside Out?

No comments: