March 9, 2015

Post 207: Quickie: WDW's Midway Mania To Be Updated

Toy Story Mania! at Disney's Hollywood StudiosHi everybody! Time for another News Quickie! One of the most popular rides at Walt Disney World is Toy Story Midway Mania a 4D ride that includes a completive yet still fun version of classic midway games. Now they have a new way to get more people to visit the ride.

Recently Walt Disney World has said they will add a new track to the ride. It is unknown if they will also add more vehicles or something to make lines shorter currently. There is also to word on the date they will start updating the ride. Hopefully we can get more info on this soon.

News found here:
http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2015/03/more-opportunities-to-soar-enjoy-toy-story-mania-coming-to-walt-disney-world-resort/

I have personally never rode the ride myself currently, but when I get the chance I will give you my thoughts. But I have played the video game based off of the ride and it was pretty fun. Hopefully this is great for people who wanting more of the ride. See you soon!

What do you think of this upcoming update?

No comments: