March 14, 2015

Pixar Review: 'BURN-E'


Hi everybody! WALL-E is a great movie, but you might have wondered about that one robot that got locked out of the Axiom. Luckily we have the answer with this short film that I will review today, BURN-E.

Plot:
When WALL-E was traveling to the Axiom, he made an asteroid hit the one of the lights on the Axiom and now BURN-E, a welder robot has to fix it. It is harder then what you might think.

The Pixar Legacy:
Like most direct-to-video shorts, it doesn't have that much off an effect on Pixar's legacy. Aside from Pixar working as hard as they can, there isn't that much to talk about here. So, I say this short doesn't have a Pixar legacy. But does that mean the short is bad?

Final Thoughts:
For me, this is one of my favorite direct-to-video shorts, it takes the original movie and tells a fun story. I hope we still more shorts like this because this is a smart and clever short that only suffers from feeling a little too short. So, what do I rate it?

My Rating: 9/10

What do you think of BURN-E?

No comments: