February 14, 2015

Pixar Review: 'Mater and the Ghostlight'


Hi everybody! Halloween isn't coming for a while, but you can still enjoy a few frights throughout the year like in this short, Mater and the Ghostlight.

Plot:
Mater loves playing pranks on the town of Radiator Springs, but after the Sherriff tells everyone the spooky tale of the Ghostlight Mater gets scared. Then he gets chased by the Ghostlight and tries to drive away from it not knowing that it may be a prank.

The Pixar Legacy:
I know that Pixar did put effort into the project, but I don't think it has a legacy. Aside from maybe creating more of a Mater fan base, I don't really think it has a Pixar legacy. But does that mean it's bad?

Final Thoughts:
I don't really enjoy this short, don't get me wrong though I did laugh a couple of times. I just don't think the short is as good as other ones released. The animation is just okay of me, it wasn't anything that impressive for me. The story was kind of all over the place, but the characters were still their normal selves. Anyways, what do I rate it?

My Rating: 6/10

What do you think of Mater and the Ghostlight?

No comments: