February 1, 2015

Let's Draw 'Inside Out': Round 2

Hi everybody! The Let's Draw Inside Out series is continuing! Round 2 will be on the quest of doing great drawing of Fear.

You can do the drawing in any style you want, and submit the entry by the end of February to be featured in the "best of" post. You will have to get a Pixar Post Forum user to submit, which is free. We already have an awesome entry by user mynameiskhannie, so join us as we draw Fear!

So what are you waiting for? Submit here:
http://forum.pixarpost.com/post/february-lets-draw-inside-out-fear-7246298?pid=1286039281#post1286039281

What you are seeing above is my entry which I did a sheet of paper. It isn't anything fancy, but I am proud of what I did.

Anyways, I can't wait to see your entry and see you soon!

No comments: