December 4, 2014

Pixar Review: 'Toy Story That Time Forgot'

Hi everybody! A couple days ago, the new special that all Pixar fans looked forward aired. Did I think it a good special? Was it a bad special? Let's find out!

Plot:
Sometime after the magical time of the year the toy gang finds one of the newest toys. But then things see to get weird after a while and then after a series of events it is up to Trixie to save everyone.

Cast Highlights:
The original cast has returned! With Tim Allen and Tom Hanks as Buzz and Woody and Kristen Schaal as the main character of the special, Trixie. I really enjoyed the voice actors for Angel Kitty and Cleric, I forgot the voice actors but they were really good.
Final Thoughts:
I was not disappointed with this special. It showed so many great things and of course awesome animation. The only complaint I have is that it reminds me of the first Toy Story, especially with the Battlesaurs not knowing they are toys much like Buzz was. But aside from that I can expect watching this special for many upcoming Christmas' to come.

My Rating: 9/10

What do you think of Toy Story That Time Forgot?

No comments: