November 24, 2014

The Pixar Points #11: 'Finding Dory' - Good or Bad?

Hi everybody! On April of 2013, I checked the latest Pixar news, I jumped with joy with the news about Pixar making a sequel to Finding Nemo called Finding Dory. But now I am going to think, is this movie going to be good or bad? I've gathered details and news about the movie and am going to look closely at this question. Enjoy!



 
Finding Nemo is one of my favorite Pixar movies and it is also a favorite of many other people. Trying to add on to the story can be a rough task, but luckily it is still the same director (Andrew Stanton) and the story sounds good. The story is about finding out about Dory's past and family. I think this movie is going to be one of the most interesting things to do. We all know that Cars 2 showed more of Mater's character, but I think the reason that didn't work out to good is because we didn't get to know his past, this movie will do that with Dory.

Also, some of the fan favorites will return including the Tank Gang and of course Nemo, Marlin, and Dory. One thing I am wondering is if the cleaner shrimp, Jacques would return because as we know Joe Ranft, the voice actor, sadly passed away if they hire someone else like Slinky Dog from Toy Story or don't show him like Doc from Cars, I know Pixar and Andrew will do something good. The new characters also sound good and hopefully just as (or more) as Dory was in the original movie.

I don't really know what will happen but I am just as excited as Ellen, Finding Dory is a good movie idea, only time will tell if the movie will be also great. See you soon!

Next Time on Pixar Points: Toy Story 4 - Good or Bad?
NOTE: I am not going to say a release date because recently I've been late on the dates, so just expect them soon from now on.

No comments: