November 5, 2014

'Disney Infinity 2.0' Disney Originals Out Now!

Hi everybody! Two months ago, Disney Infinity 2.0 released (most of) their Marvel Super Heroes line-up including characters from Avengers, Spider-Man, and Guardians of the Galaxy. But now, enjoy the 2.0 Disney Originals line-up. You may notice there is a lack of characters, well that's because the focus on 2.0 is Marvel. Just like how Disney was the focus on 1.0. Anyways, the only 2.0 Disney characters that are not out now are Jasmine, who is planned to be in stores in 2015, and Crystal Mickey, who will come out Christmas Time 2014. Anyways, I myself recently got my hands on Baymax and don't worry, I have plans to get on Aladdin. Merida, Donald, and Stitch (who look the best from what I've seen). Anyways, you can get them now and see you soon!

What is your favorite 2.0 Disney Originals character?