October 31, 2014

Pixar Review: 'Toy Story OF TERROR!'

Hi everybody! It's Halloween and before you go trick-or-treating let's look back on last year's Toy Story OF TERROR! (P.S. This review will have the same format as my movie reviews.)

Plot:
One stormy night the toys are on a nice trip to Bonnie's grandma's house, but then after a tire gets flatted they have to have at a hotel that looks nice but is the most terrifying place for a toy. When things get really creepy, Jessie is the one to save everyone. Will they make it?

Cast Highlights:
This cast highlights are different then the movies because for the returning characters they have the same voice actors. Also, I forgot the voice actors for the new characters, so I'm just going to say that PEZ cat and Combat Carl and great voice actors.

Final Thoughts:
This is a great Halloween special to watch along side other Halloween classics like It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown and Nightmare Before Christmas. (And because today is Halloween you might want to watch it tonight.) There isn't much to say expect this is a great example what Pixar can do in just 30 minutes. Even tough I admit that I was it was a bit longer. So, I'll give it...

My Rating: 9/10

What do you think of the special? And what are your plans for this Halloween?

No comments: