September 21, 2014

The Pixar Points #2: A Pixar Fan's Thoughts on 'Wreck-It Ralph'

Hi everybody! Welcome to the first type of Pixar Points which are called, A Pixar Fan's Thoughts on..., which will talk about something not made by Pixar and what a Pixar fan thinks about them. And on this first edition of them we have a movie talked a bit on the first Pixar Points, Walt Disney Animation Studios' Wreck-It Ralph. The reason that I am doing this movie first is because that in 2012, Pixar released Brave and Disney released Wreck-It Ralph, and after both came out the critics thought Wreck-It Ralph was more like the awesome Pixar movie. And back then I was more excited for Brave, but then after I saw it let's just say I loved it but it was not as great as WALL-E. But when I saw later that year in September when I saw Finding Nemo 3D, I saw this trailer, and I got excited for the movie. And now, my thoughts on the movie!

My Thoughts on the Movie:
 First off, I love all they put on there for video game fans, and I'm not a video gamer but I love old-school games, like Pac-Man and loved the little blink or you miss it cameos or the clearly seen cameos. Next up, I love all the styles of the movie from the first person shooter to the old school style of animation. Next up, I love the story and giving these characters heart like Pixar does or tries to do with their characters. But a thing I don't really like is that they stay at Sugar Rush for such a long time I wanted to see more worlds, and they stay there for most the 2nd act and all the 3rd act, I liked it, but wanted to see more video games at the arcade. But anyways, I still like it. I'll give it a 8/10. And about it being better then Brave, well, I think that both movies are good they both have flaws, but both are great movies. And I'll see you next time.

Next Time on Pixar Points: A Perspective on Pixar's Animation

No comments: